Happy Deepavali Or Diwali 2016 Celebration Ideas
If you are searching happy deepavali or Diwali celebration ideas 2016 then we are now at right place where you can find all of your desire ideas. Today we are we will give some awesome ideas of happy Diwali 2016 celebration by which you can celebrate with your loving friends and relatives. You will get some tremendous and awesome ideas to celebrate your happy Deepavali 2016 here.
As you all know that in the year of 2016, we are going to celebrate our Happy Diwali 2016 on 31st October 2016 with lots of joy and enjoyment with friends and our relative and all other near and dears.
Happy Deepavali or Diwali Celebration Ideas
Diwali is known as king of all festivals in India as this festival is known for its purity and people generally start cleaning of their house from some day’s age to festival. Many people start working on the painting work of their house as they do complete renovation of their house on this Diwali. Many people spend a lot on painting of their house and make it like a new house. Diwali is known and celebrated from the very old age and known that it is celebrated because the Lord Rama came to their own kingdom after killing the giant Ravaan who has kidnapped their wife Goddess Sita from panchwati.
So without wasting our time we are starting our celebration ideas for Happy Diwali 2016.
- You can celebrate it with your friends and arrange a party too to make it more joyful with your friends and relatives.
- This celebration is known for spreading happiness and love, so we can spread some sweets on this day which can be symbol of our love towards others.
- Many people plan a Diwali pooja with all of their relative and friends so you can do a Diwali pooja with all of your friends and relative in the night of Diwali.
- Children love crackers so they also enjoy their cracker in night and with them you can also enjoy explosion of cracker. But be aware of some heavy explosives it can harm you if you don’t care and show careless behave.
- Many people plans for long drive so they can enjoy with this happy Diwali 2016 celebration idea.
- You can also go for outing with friends, it can be best idea when you get holidays on these days and it will give you a chance to hang out with friends.
- If your budget is good and you want to plan for a party then you can invite lots of people too in your party and celebrate it with your friends.
- Many people love to play with friends and relative in this day and cards game is very famous on Diwali. So you can also enjoy playing the various card games on Diwali.
With this first post I want to tell you that we are today in full mood to celebrate our Diwali moment with our family and friends people who love us.